This blog is fondly devoted to POOBAH THE NINJA!!
YAYAYAYAY! U R BAK!!!!!!!!! (:
YAY!!!!!!!
Asians r awesome.
JOANNE!!!!!!! HI!!!!!! I MIIISSSSS YOU!!!!!
i miss u too! but just dont kill me after u read what i did to u on fb...
this is weird. everytime i wanna post something here, it makes me go through ardous steps. (sign in to gmail account). and then word verification.
JOANNE KWAK I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!! HE'S TOO SHORT!!!!
ahaha i just rejected him ;]
nancy, what does that mean? you'd go out w/ him if he was tall??? LOL! *cowers behind Lyssa* dont kill me! im too asian to die!!!
NO!!!! I WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH HIM REGARDLESS OF HIS HEIGHT!!! *Finds Joanne behind Mar and strangles her with a :3 face*
O_o why am i caught in the middle of this? lol*goes hide in a corner hoping she wont be the nxt to die*
:D im dead!
Yes you are ^_^
lol and u seem pretty happy bout it =]
Yes I am, oh dearest buddy of mine :D
YAYAYAYAY! U R BAK!!!!!!!!! (:
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAsians r awesome.
ReplyDeleteJOANNE!!!!!!! HI!!!!!! I MIIISSSSS YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeletei miss u too! but just dont kill me after u read what i did to u on fb...
ReplyDeletethis is weird. everytime i wanna post something here, it makes me go through ardous steps. (sign in to gmail account). and then word verification.
ReplyDeleteJOANNE KWAK I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!! HE'S TOO SHORT!!!!
ReplyDeleteahaha i just rejected him ;]
ReplyDeletenancy, what does that mean? you'd go out w/ him if he was tall??? LOL! *cowers behind Lyssa* dont kill me! im too asian to die!!!
ReplyDeleteNO!!!! I WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH HIM REGARDLESS OF HIS HEIGHT!!! *Finds Joanne behind Mar and strangles her with a :3 face*
ReplyDeleteO_o why am i caught in the middle of this? lol
ReplyDelete*goes hide in a corner hoping she wont be the nxt to die*
:D im dead!
ReplyDeleteYes you are ^_^
ReplyDeletelol and u seem pretty happy bout it =]
ReplyDeleteYes I am, oh dearest buddy of mine :D
ReplyDelete